Travelyaari.com is an online bus travel agent. It does not operate its own bus services. Travelyaari.com provides live bus chart status to the travelers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers.
Travelyaari.com's advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
Travelyaari is responsible for
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
Travelyaari is not responsible for
- If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time.
- If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations.
- If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown.
- If the baggage of a customer gets lost / stolen / damaged in the event of travel.
- If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / infant / aged passenger.
- If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- If the bus operator changes the boarding point and / or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses may get delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their pick up point and timing.
At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to
furnish the following:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes Driving License, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
- Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, Travelyaari.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Travelyaari.com will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.