Travelyaari.com is an online bus travel agent. It does not operate its own bus services. Travelyaari.com provides live bus chart status to the travelers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers.
Travelyaari.com's advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
Travelyaari is responsible for
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
Travelyaari is not responsible for
- If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time.
- If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations.
- If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown.
- If the baggage of a customer gets lost / stolen / damaged in the event of travel.
- If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / infant / aged passenger.
- If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- If the bus operator changes the boarding point and / or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses may get delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their pick up point and timing.
At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to
furnish the following:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes Driving License, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
- Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, Travelyaari.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Travelyaari.com will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.
T&C for Surety Assurance :
We will not be liable to provide compensation in any of the following cases:
- The operator did not have a 'Surety' badge at the time of booking of the ticket and the same is not reflected in the ticket copy.
- Unforeseeable causes: All the claims would be null and void if circumstances beyond the operator's control arise like (long traffic jams, constriction or diversions en route, natural calamity, peak season or festivities etc)
User is advised and in certain cases required to please provide us with any necessary documents, pictures, videos of their grievances for a speedy resolution from our end.
- Bus Cancelled/Breakdown
Changed pickup/drop point
- In case of bus cancellation or breakdown, an alternate bus of the same category(AC/NON-AC) is provided to the customer with drop time not being impacted by greater than 1hour.
Information regarding the cancellation of the bus is provided to the customer at least one day prior to the departure of the bus by text and/or a call from the operator.
- A breakdown of the bus within the drop city premises would be considered as a drop point change and would be compensated accordingly.
In case of bus cancellation or breakdown, an alternate bus of the same category(AC/NON-AC) , provided to the customer, with drop-off time being impacted by greater than 1hour would be considered as a case of a delayed drop.
Seat/Bus type changed
- Information regarding the change is provided to the customer at least one day prior to the departure of the bus by text and/or a call from the operator.
Information regarding the change is provided to the customer at least one hour prior to departure and the new location provided is within 2km.
The change of bus type from what was originally booked i.e. all AC formats of Premium/Scania/Hispania/Mercedes would be considered as premium class. All other ac buses are categorized as ac luxury and the rest would be non-ac)
The change of seat type/number, due to any personal nuances or behaviour of the operator, would be considered as a case of seat change and compensated accordingly (Seat type refers to two categories: Seater/Semi-Sleeper and Sleeper).
- Seat Changed due to any personal nuances or behaviour of the passenger.
- In case of bus reaching the area within 1km from the pickup point with a delay of more than one hour.
Amenities not provided
In case of bus reaching the area within 1km from the drop-off point with a delay of more than one hour.
Although we support the highest standards of bus operations, the quality of amenities provided is a 1 compensation would be given accordingly. In certain cases, proof in the form of photos may also be required to be given by passengers.